The Bilderberg Group is meeting this year at resort city of St Moritz , in Switzerland from June 9- 12. This is is just evidence of the existence of a secret government and that the governments of this world are not independent but puppet shows.
If the governments of this world were independent, we would not have another body making other policies for the same world.Is it not funny that the G8 conferences discuss global policies for the same world while there is another body discussing the same for the same world but secretly ?
The fact that there other bodies discussing issue of nations when the people already elected officials to deal with their issue is proof that there is no democracy in the world.
Call it what you want but this is just NWO in action .A simple look at the name of the group will reveal this fact.
BILDERBERG NAMED AFTER HOTEL DE BILDERBERG IN HOLLAND
The Bilderberg group was formed in 1954 however the name was not created that year but is derived from the hotel in which they , the founders of Bilderberg Group met .
Now the word Bilderberg can be broken down into bilder and berg. Bilder means builder in Norwegian while berg means mountain in German.As we have discussed bore , bergs , meaning mountains symbolically mean authority or power preferably monarchical power or kingdom .In the book of Revelation 17 mountains refer to kings or kingdoms.
This power is exuded through Royal Families, Banks, Companies and “spiritually” through the Papacy and Orthodox Patriarchs.
So Bilderberg is a group of kingdom builders and they are building their Global monarchy where they are the Elite of the world that controls every creature and person and facet of life.That is why it s a think tank made up of all the important estates of society .
These concept has just been drawn from the Bible where in Genesis 1 :26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
God uses the word” us” meaning he was not alone in the creation work. Thus the Elitists of this world come together under a covenant or league that binds them together to achieve one goal .
This is why the Royal Families in Europe are just one and the same thing as the Banking families of this world are marrying amongst themselves to keep the wealth in the family..blood is thicker and safer than water..the monarchs have always known that,the banks are beginning to realize that.
So we do have a NWO US that wants to create their New World which will require the destruction of he Old World as we know it .The want to build(create ) hence are Bilderbergs.They see they have what it takes like the Royal Families which are convinced that their bloodlines are Holy and the British Royal Family is sure that it has King David’s Bloodline the father of the Messiah.Who are we to speak against such” divine” blood ?
BILDERBERG CONNECTION TO FREEMASONRY , ROME AND JESUITS
HOTELS = LODGES =HOSPITALS = CATHOLIC KNIGHTS PROPERTY
The Bilderberg group was created in a hotel .What is a hotel ?
The word hotel comes from the word hostel which was from the term hospital .S hospital is place or lodge where the sick are cared for and it began with the Knights of the Roman Catholic Crusade who took care of pilgrims as they traveled to Jerusalem .
They hosted them with bedding and food thus the hospitality part.Later on it was used to take care of invalids .Thus the Knights of Templar had built a lodge in Jerusalem hence the Temple name of the word Templar , while the Knights of Malta were Hospitallers .Strange that warring knights were in charge of hospitality but that is how it is .
After the Crusades the Knights amassed a lot of wealth hence were a growing threat to the Pope .He did away with them through the French Monarch .However those who survived went underground and sought to keep their vast wealth in places like England where they set up inns which were also called temples .These very words were employed in Freemasonry language and thus the word lodge is from the hospital and hostel and then led to hotel.
So there are hotels which are just lodges of the Elite that do not care about hosting normal citizens but are exclusively for the rich of the rich just as Freemason lodges and halls were built for members only.
Thus the chain is complete that exclusive hotels like Hotel De Bildeberg hotels were ideas drawn from Catholic Knights Hospitals who served the Catholic Pope whose bodyguards are the Jesuits.
The Bilderbergs are builders of the One world Government inspired by the Roman Papacy and British Monarchy in concert together.
Watch how things will go after that meeting as we can see things have gone to the dogs.Some Christians a I know think we are not in tribulation and I tell them to wake up and smell the coffee.Just because you re eating and staying under a roof does not mean we are not in tribulation.
The 400, 000 plus losing jobs in USA are people and not statistics .This is real and is affecting the whole world beyond description.Let us not sleep but wake up and prepare in building ourselves with the Word of God.
God Bless You
LAST YEAR’S LIST OF BILDERBERG ATTENDEES
- DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG + non-executive director of Shell
- GBR Agius, Marcus Chairman, Chairman of Barclays Bank PLC and a senior non-executive director on the BBC’s new executive board. Married to Katherine, daughter of Edmund Leopold de Rothschild
- ESP Alierta, César Chairman and CEO, Telefónica
- INT Almunia, Joaquín Commissioner, European Commission
- USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
- USA Arrison, Sonia Author and policy analyst
- SWE Bäckström, Urban Director General, Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
- ITA Bernabè, Franco CEO, Telecom Italia S.p.A.
- SWE Bildt, Carl Minister of Foreign Affairs
- FIN Blåfield, Antti Senior Editorial Writer, Helsingin Sanomat
- ESP Botín, Ana P. Executive Chairman, Banesto
- NOR Brandtzæg, Svein Richard CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA
- AUT Bronner, Oscar Publisher and Editor, Der Standard
- TUR Çakir, Ru?en Journalist
- CAN Campbell, Gordon Premier of British Columbia
- ESP Carvajal Urquijo, Jaime Managing Director, Advent International
- FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA
- ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, PRISA
- ESP Cisneros, Gustavo A. Chairman and CEO, Cisneros Group of Companies
- CAN Clark, W. Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
- USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
- ITA Conti, Fulvio CEO and General Manager, Enel SpA
- GRC David, George A. Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
- DNK Eldrup, Anders CEO, DONG Energy
- ITA Elkann, John Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
- DEU Enders, Thomas CEO, Airbus SAS
- ESP Entrecanales, José M. Chairman, Acciona
- DNK Federspiel, Ulrik Vice President Global Affairs, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- USA Feldstein, Martin S. George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
- AUT Fischer, Heinz Federal President
- IRL Gallagher, Paul Attorney General
- USA Gates, William H. Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Chairman, Microsoft Corporation
- USA Gordon, Philip H. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
- USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
- INT Gucht, Karel de Commissioner, European Commission
- TUR Gürel, Z. Damla Special Adviser to the President on EU Affairs
- NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
- USA Holbrooke, Richard C. Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan
- NLD Hommen, Jan H.M. Chairman, ING Group
- USA Hormats, Robert D. Under Secretary for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs
- BEL Huyghebaert, Jan Chairman of the Board of Directors, KBC Group
- USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
- FIN Katainen, Jyrki Minister of Finance
- USA Keane, John M. Senior Partner, SCP Partners
- GBR Kerr, John Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
- USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- TUR Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.?.
- USA Kravis, Henry R. Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
- INT Kroes, Neelie Commissioner, European Commission
- USA Lander, Eric S. President and Director, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- FRA Lauvergeon, Anne Chairman of the Executive Board, AREVA
- ESP León Gross, Bernardino Secretary General, Office of the Prime Minister
- DEU Löscher, Peter Chairman of the Board of Management, Siemens AG
- NOR Magnus, Birger Chairman, Storebrand ASA
- CAN Mansbridge, Peter Chief Correspondent, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- CAN McKenna, Frank Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
- GBR Micklethwait, John Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- FRA Montbrial, Thierry de President, French Institute for International Relations
- ITA Monti, Mario President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- INT Moyo, Dambisa F. Economist and Author
- USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- NOR Myklebust, Egil Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA
- USA Naím, Moisés Editor-in-Chief, Foreign Policy
- NLD Netherlands, H.M. the Queen of the
- ESP Nin Génova, Juan María President and CEO, La Caixa
- DNK Nyrup Rasmussen, Poul Former Prime Minister
- GBR Oldham, John National Clinical Lead for Quality and Productivity
- FIN Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- USA Orszag, Peter R. Director, Office of Management and Budget
- TUR Özilhan, Tuncay Chairman, Anadolu Group
- ITA Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso Former Minister of Finance; President of Notre Europe
- GRC Papaconstantinou, George Minister of Finance
- USA Parker, Sean Managing Partner, Founders Fund
- USA Pearl, Frank H. Chairman and CEO, Perseus, LLC
- USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- ESP Polanco, Ignacio Chairman, Grupo PRISA
- CAN Prichard, J. Robert S. President and CEO, Metrolinx
- FRA Ramanantsoa, Bernard Dean, HEC Paris Group
- PRT Rangel, Paulo Member, European Parliament
- CAN Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- SWE Renström, Lars President and CEO, Alfa Laval
- NLD Rinnooy Kan, Alexander H.G. Chairman, Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands (SER)
- ITA Rocca, Gianfelice Chairman, Techint
- ESP Rodriguez Inciarte, Matías Executive Vice Chairman, Grupo Santander
- USA Rose, Charlie Producer, Rose Communications
- USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- TUR Sabanci Dinçer, Suzan Chairman, Akbank
- ITA Scaroni, Paolo CEO, Eni S.p.A.
- USA Schmidt, Eric CEO and Chairman of the Board, Google
- AUT Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
- DEU Scholz, Olaf Vice Chairman, SPD
- INT Sheeran, Josette Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
- INT Solana Madariaga, Javier Former Secretary General, Council of the European Union
- ESP Spain, H.M. the Queen of
- USA Steinberg, James B. Deputy Secretary of State
- INT Stigson, Björn President, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- USA Summers, Lawrence H. Director, National Economic Council
- IRL Sutherland, Peter D. Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- GBR Taylor, J. Martin Chairman, Syngenta International AG
- PRT Teixeira dos Santos, Fernando Minister of State and Finance
- USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
- GRC Tsoukalis, Loukas President, ELIAMEP
- INT Tumpel-Gugerell, Gertrude Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank
- USA Varney, Christine A. Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
- CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman, Novartis AG
- USA Volcker, Paul A. Chairman, Economic Recovery Advisory Board
- CHE Voser, Peter CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- FIN Wahlroos, Björn Chairman, Sampo plc
- CHE Waldvogel, Francis A. Chairman, Novartis Venture Fund
- SWE Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB
- NLD Wellink, Nout President, De Nederlandsche Bank
- USA West, F.J. Bing Author
- GBR Williams, Shirley Member, House of Lords
- USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC
- ESP Zapatero, José Luis Rodríguez Prime Minister
- DEU Zetsche, Dieter Chairman, Daimler AG
- INT Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group
- USA Keane, Jack, former vice chief of staff of the US army and on the board of the US defence conglomerate General Dynamics
- ESP Cebrián Echarri, Juan Luis, CEO and co-founder of El Pais; the CEO of Grupo Prisa (Spain’s biggest publisher); on the board of directors of Le Monde
- VEN Cisneros Rendiles, Gustavo A: Venezuelan media mogul – one of the world’s richest men