UDPATE … democracy –government of the people by the people and for the people…
NWO — government of the NWO Elite by the NWO Elite , against the people
NO MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERED THE EVENT IN DETAIL.Yet the same Elite met to discuss about you who lives in the world …Why they have not revealed what they talked about is a clear sign that they always do things behind the people’s backs.
They plan for YOUR :
1. YOUR Economy ..and when they crash you are the one to bail yourself out , they will not go to jail with you when you are indebted.
2.YOUR Politics …Look at the list of . the attendees ..most of them are the main sponsors of Presidential Candidates in world wide elections and a recent US Case has validated Corporation support of Candidates.
Thus the American vote could be 60 million votes but the vote of a Bilderberg Company or Rich Individual is 60 billion votes ..True Math suggests the one with the highest votes wins …the end of Democratic US Elections .
3. YOUR Life…. by discussing the
above issues they are basically boasting of controlling your life ,..
Your hard work of waking up early and doing two jobs has not stopped the dollar from losing value nor improved the economy because if the Elite want the dollar down they will cause it to go down
Leaders are voted in to keep your hard work from going down the drain.However if the death of the dollar means profits for them , then they will kill it irrespective of your work.
That being the case they will not reveal what they plan for the people because they think revelation means destruction and concealment means fulfillment.
Just endure these hard time which will not last for long but will be a ride and a half.
The 2011 List is out and guess who is also attending ? China . Yes this is Russia in disguise , attending the Super Power Think Tank-the only think tank in town whose policies become law in both the East and the West and the whole world.
According to Fareed Zakaria , we may be headed to a Post Western World : I think that is too strong a statement and that we are still going to be under the Western Umbrella for galaxies of years.
China is just a product of Western Ideas and therefore cannot boast of being a superpower yet .That is why Western Media can praise China because China copied Western Ideology and Economics making it easy for the West to dismantle their system at any time.
Of course it has its traditional medicine and foods which it is exporting but that is common with all cultures.The West created a system and China is using that system.Both Communism and Capitalism are Western Creations FYI.
If China was rising as a power why is it American outsourced jobs and companies that are driving the Economy there ? Wake up ..it is The Western Elite who are moving to China .just because the sun rises in the East does not mean it is an Eastern Sun , it is still the same sun.
Hence the Western Elite are moving East but such a move will finish the Western societies alone-not the Elite.
The Only way China can threaten the West is militarily and this why they are working hard to get oil in Africa and the Middle East and why there will be Millions of civil wars in Oil Regions such as East Africa , Middle East and Nigeria and even South Africa .
These regions have materials necessary to build a military arsenal.
The Cold War did not end and the Bilderberg Conference is out to expand the wars.The only Think tank in town whose thoughts and dreams come true.
* Coene, Luc, Governor, National Bank of Belgium
* Davignon, Etienne, Minister of State
* Leysen, Thomas, Chairman, Umicore
* Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
* Huang, Yiping, Professor of Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking University
* Eldrup, Anders, CEO, DONG Energy
* Federspiel, Ulrik, Vice President, Global Affairs, Haldor Topsøe A/S
* Schütze, Peter, Member of the Executive Management, Nordea Bank AB
* Ackermann, Josef, Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank
* Enders, Thomas, CEO, Airbus SAS
* Löscher, Peter, President and CEO, Siemens AG
* Nass, Matthias, Chief International Correspondent, Die Zeit
* Steinbrück, Peer, Member of the Bundestag; Former Minister of Finance
* Apunen, Matti, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
* Johansson, Ole, Chairman, Confederation of the Finnish Industries EK
* Ollila, Jorma, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
* Pentikäinen, Mikael, Publisher and Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat
* Baverez, Nicolas, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
* Bazire, Nicolas, Managing Director, Groupe Arnault /LVMH
* Castries, Henri de, Chairman and CEO, AXA
* Lévy, Maurice, Chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe S.A.
* Montbrial, Thierry de, President, French Institute for International Relations
* Roy, Olivier, Professor of Social and Political Theory, European University Institute
* Agius, Marcus, Chairman, Barclays PLC
* Flint, Douglas J., Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings
* Kerr, John, Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
* Lambert, Richard, Independent Non-Executive Director, Ernst & Young
* Mandelson, Peter, Member, House of Lords; Chairman, Global Counsel
* Micklethwait, John, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
* Osborne, George, Chancellor of the Exchequer
* Stewart, Rory, Member of Parliament
* Taylor, J. Martin, Chairman, Syngenta International AG
* David, George A., Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
* Hardouvelis, Gikas A., Chief Economist and Head of Research, Eurobank EFG
* Papaconstantinou, George, Minister of Finance
* Tsoukalis, Loukas, President, ELIAMEP Grisons
* Almunia, Joaquín, Vice President, European Commission
* Daele, Frans van, Chief of Staff to the President of the European Council
* Kroes, Neelie, Vice President, European Commission; Commissioner for Digital Agenda
* Lamy, Pascal, Director General, World Trade Organization
* Rompuy, Herman van, President, European Council
* Sheeran, Josette, Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
* Solana Madariaga, Javier, President, ESADEgeo Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics
* Trichet, Jean-Claude, President, European Central Bank
* Zoellick, Robert B., President, The World Bank Group
* Gallagher, Paul, Senior Counsel; Former Attorney General
* McDowell, Michael, Senior Counsel, Law Library; Former Deputy Prime Minister
* Sutherland, Peter D., Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
* Bernabè, Franco, CEO, Telecom Italia SpA
* Elkann, John, Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
* Monti, Mario, President, Univers Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
* Scaroni, Paolo, CEO, Eni S.p.A.
* Tremonti, Giulio, Minister of Economy and Finance
* Carney, Mark J., Governor, Bank of Canada
* Clark, Edmund, President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
* McKenna, Frank, Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
* Orbinksi, James, Professor of Medicine and Political Science, University of Toronto
* Prichard, J. Robert S., Chair, Torys LLP
* Reisman, Heather, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. Center, Brookings Institution
* Bolland, Marc J., Chief Executive, Marks and Spencer Group plc
* Chavannes, Marc E., Political Columnist, NRC Handelsblad; Professor of Journalism
* Halberstadt, Victor, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
* H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
* Rosenthal, Uri, Minister of Foreign Affairs
* Winter, Jaap W., Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
* Myklebust, Egil, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, sk Hydro ASA
* H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
* Ottersen, Ole Petter, Rector, University of Oslo
* Solberg, Erna, Leader of the Conservative Party
* Bronner, Oscar, CEO and Publisher, Standard Medien AG
* Faymann, Werner, Federal Chancellor
* Rothensteiner, Walter, Chairman of the Board, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG
* Scholten, Rudolf, Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
* Balsemão, Francisco Pinto, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
* Ferreira Alves, Clara, CEO, Claref LDA; writer
* Nogueira Leite, António, Member of the Board, José de Mello Investimentos, SGPS, SA
* Mordashov, Alexey A., CEO, Severstal
* Bildt, Carl, Minister of Foreign Affairs
* Björling, Ewa, Minister for Trade
* Wallenberg, Jacob, Chairman, Investor AB
* Brabeck-Letmathe, Peter, Chairman, Nestlé S.A.
* Groth, Hans, Senior Director, Healthcare Policy & Market Access, Oncology Business Unit, Pfizer Europe
* Janom Steiner, Barbara, Head of the Department of Justice, Security and Health, Canton
* Kudelski, André, Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
* Leuthard, Doris, Federal Councillor
* Schmid, Martin, President, Government of the Canton Grisons
* Schweiger, Rolf, Ständerat
* Soiron, Rolf, Chairman of the Board, Holcim Ltd., Lonza Ltd.
* Vasella, Daniel L., Chairman, Novartis AG
* Witmer, Jürg, Chairman, Givaudan SA and Clariant AG
* Cebrián, Juan Luis, CEO, PRISA
* Cospedal, María Dolores de, Secretary General, Partido Popular
* León Gross, Bernardino, Secretary General of the Spanish Presidency
* Nin Génova, Juan María, President and CEO, La Caixa
* H.M. Queen Sofia of Spain
* Ciliv, Süreyya, CEO, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
* Gülek Domac, Tayyibe, Former Minister of State
* Koç, Mustafa V., Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
* Pekin, Sefika, Founding Partner, Pekin & Bayar Law Firm
* Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
* Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
* Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
* Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
* Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
* Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
* Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
* Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
* Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
* Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
* Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
* Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
* Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
* Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
* Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
* Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
* Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
* Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
* Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
* Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
* Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
* Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
* Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
* Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
* Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
* Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
* Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
* Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
* Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC”</p